Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Howard Walker 635 Howard Walker 635 is offline

Default how do I change the icon size in Word 2007 toolbars

As a slightly disabled user, I have always been ble to change the size of the
icons on what I call toolbars in earlier versions of word.
I cannot find how to do it in word 2007, and any search for a toolbar comes
up with zero results. The standard screen is unusable without the aid of a
magnifying glass, making the system impossible to use.
I cannot imagine that Microsoft will have omitted such an important item for
those with poor sight.
Do I have to change to Open Office?