jskinn

Default Why isn't Send To Mail Recipient as Attachment available?

For some reason, the Send To Mail Recipient as Attachment option isn't
available to me in any Office 2003 application. I tried adding the [Mail]
prefs in win.ini as suggested in another article but it still won't give me
that option. It does have "Send to mail recipient as Adobe PDF" which I don't
want. (Fresh install on a new machine). I didn't install Outlook because I
use something else. Do I HAVE TO install Outlook to get this to work?