Melisa

Default macro to display text on drop down

I have created a form in Word. One of the fields is a drop-down box with
multiple choices (Code, Outlet, Ticket). Based on what they select in this
drop down box, I would like another field (regular text field) to
automatically populate with pre-defined text.

I am trying to use
{ IF {Dropdown2} = "Price Code" "please enter price code description:"}

Dropdown2 is the name of the drop down field
I have checked "Calculate on Exit" for the drop down box
Does anyone have any suggestions?
- Melisa