Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SP SP is offline

Default Damsel In Distress - Command Button Coding HTML Word 2007

Hi all, I am looking for a knight in shining armour to help me out! I am
working in Word 2007 and creating HTML files for an online learning
enviroment. I am using word becasue my student manauls are already created
and I am doing file save as .HTML. I have in place text, with an Active X
Control Text Box for the student to enter information (answering questions).
When they are done, I want them to be able to click a button to print what
they have inputted.

1 - any special settings for the Active X Control Text Box (or something
else should be used)
2 - How to I program the Command Button to print, when click

I greatly appreciate any assistance with this!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hello SP

SP wrote:
Hi all, I am looking for a knight in shining armour to help me out! I am
working in Word 2007 and creating HTML files for an online learning
enviroment. I am using word becasue my student manauls are already created
and I am doing file save as .HTML. I have in place text, with an Active X
Control Text Box for the student to enter information (answering questions).
When they are done, I want them to be able to click a button to print what
they have inputted.

1 - any special settings for the Active X Control Text Box (or something
else should be used)
2 - How to I program the Command Button to print, when click

I greatly appreciate any assistance with this!!!

I very much doubt that Word will help you here. And you can't expect (or
rather: I wouldn't) a Word form to "translate" smoothly into HTML.

That means you probably have to post-process Word's HTML code and add
the bits you need for your form/print mechanism. Maybe this can be done
through CSS even.

I know of a very good resource for all things concerning XHTML/CSS.
Unfortunately, it's in German ...

Greetings
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |
\ / | MVP | Scientific Reports

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

SP wrote:
Robert, thank you so much for the response!

you're welcome!
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |