Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dazstate8 dazstate8 is offline

Default How can I display my phone number with country flag

Is it possible to display your phone number with your country flag, as they
do in web pages or skype.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Display it where?

dazstate8 wrote:
Is it possible to display your phone number with your country flag,
as they do in web pages or skype.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dazstate8 dazstate8 is offline

I want to jazz up my CV and, display is on my contact details.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Display it where?

dazstate8 wrote:
Is it possible to display your phone number with your country flag,
as they do in web pages or skype.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

In that case locate a suitable flag image, save to your hard drive and
insert it in line with the text. Frankly I doubt that it will make much
difference to the merits of your CV!

dazstate8 wrote:
I want to jazz up my CV and, display is on my contact details.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Display it where?

dazstate8 wrote:
Is it possible to display your phone number with your country flag,
as they do in web pages or skype.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dazstate8 dazstate8 is offline

OK thank's Graham,

I was just looking to see if you could add onto your CV as they do in web
pages, inside a bubble with flag and number? ( I don't know the correct name
or term for these things).
Thank's again.

dazstate8 wrote:
I want to jazz up my CV and, display is on my contact details.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Display it where?

dazstate8 wrote:
Is it possible to display your phone number with your country flag,
as they do in web pages or skype.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It'll make it more expensive to print (there are no black-and-white
national flags).

--

Graham Mayor - *Word MVP

My web sitewww.gmayor.com
Word MVP web sitehttp://word.mvps.org

dazstate8 wrote:
I want to jazz up my CV and, display is on my contact details.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Display it where?

--

dazstate8 wrote:
Is it possible to display your phone number with your country flag,
as they do in web pages or skype.-

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Unless you are applying for a job in the arts field, save the frou-frou
stuff for other endeavors.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"dazstate8" wrote in message
I want to jazz up my CV and, display is on my contact details.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Display it where?