jdawgnat

Default Formatting Number Values from Mail Merge

I am mailmerging from a .txt data source and I want to format the
following number: 00677400

I want it to display 67.74 and that's it.

I can't figure out a way to tailor my field to meet my criteria.
Any ideas?

jdawgnat

When using {=({Mergefield fieldname} / 10000)}

I get a syntax error. Do I have to covert it to a numerical value in
some way before trying to divide it by 100000? It is pulling it from a
..txt file.

- Thanks,

Jonathan

jdawgnat wrote:
I am mailmerging from a .txt data source and I want to format the
following number: 00677400

I want it to display 67.74 and that's it.

I can't figure out a way to tailor my field to meet my criteria.
Any ideas?

jdawgnat

Yes I did.

Graham Mayor

You have to substitute 'fieldname' for the name of your field.
It works fine here.

jdawgnat wrote:
Yes I did.