Alejita

Default how do you create subentry in an index?

I have the following, and I need to create an index. I have been reading and
trying to create it, but the subentries seem to be a problem. I have been
entering the main entry "IT Resources" and then below on the sub entry,
typing Resource 1.1:Resource 1.2 and then it just brings them up all in the
same page, although they are located in different pages. I think it is
picking up the page of the main entry, but not the pages of the subentries.
Any help would be appreciated.

IT Resources
- Resource 1.1
- Resource 1.2
- Resource 1.3

Customer Service Resources
- Resource 2.1
- Resource 2.2
- Resource 2.3
Anne Troy

That doesn't look like an index, Alejita. That looks like a table of
contents.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com