Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
edingirl edingirl is offline

Default Why can't I hyperlink from inside a text box to a place in documen

I have made up an index table to the right of my page, it's inside a text
box. Now I want to hyperlink text that's in a cell in the table to another
place in the same document - but it's not showing the document structure when
I try to do this.