Ross Moody

Default Address Book no show

How do I get Outlook Express Address Book to show up in Word 2003? On my
old computer which I replaced, I had Word 2000 and the address book showed
up when I selected tools, envelopes and I selected a contact and it inserted
the complete address and sent to printer. My new Sony with XP, and Word
2003 is not user friendly. If of use, I use AT&T dial up as my ISP. I used
to think that my Personal Address Book and Email Address book when one in
the same???
Thanks, Ross

Ross Moody

Thanks, but your ref only confuses me. I have read over 50 of these prior
to asking for help. I have the Office S&T 2003 which included Outlook and
it would insert address but the Outlook program is above my needs. I
removed it. I want to use Outlook Express for both email and newsgroups..
and Word to send snail mail. This is how I used OE, Word 2000 on my other
computer and the contacts always showed up in Word , tools, envelops and
labels with no registry edits, exporting or other actions on my part. Why
is Office 2003 so hard to configure?
Ross
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Word cannot use the OE Address Book or PAB. See “WD2000: Which Address
Books
Can Be Used with Word?” at http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=269111

so
all may benefit.