Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dale Dale is offline

Default Hyperlinks word 2003

When I type a web address word converts it to {HYPERLINK http//www. ssd.com}
I can go in and change it but it used to automatically put it in blue and
underline it without me having to do anything. I have turned on and off auto
format hyperlink it has no change. This never happened until recently. When I
display it in reading view it displays it propoerly no other view shows it
just WWW.123.com . Did something get changed that I am not aware of?? Please
help. Thanks