Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Mama Mia Mama Mia is offline

Default Picture embedded in document

Why is it that when I update my toc, the picture in the document updates also
in the toc. How can I remove the picture in the toc?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod macropod is offline

Hi Mama Mia,

Evidently, you've attached the picture to a paragraph formatted with one of the styles called by your TOC (probably a heading
style).

If the picture is formatted as in-line, then the paragraph it's attached to probably isn't a heading, so change that paragraph's
style. If the paragraph is a heading, move the picture to another paragraph.

If the picture is not formatted as in-line, then it's probably anchored to a heading paragraph. In that case, select the picture and
move its anchor to another paragraph.

Cheers
--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

picture embedded jjuan New Users 2 March 29th 07 03:17 PM
How do I remove a line is embedded in Word Doc. Not a picture. Sally Page Layout 2 July 10th 06 02:35 AM
Word 2000 does not show embedded pictures except using Edit Picture Calle2006 Microsoft Word Help 1 May 1st 06 12:09 PM
Embedded picture are not showing up in my Word 2003 TrevorK Microsoft Word Help 1 May 16th 05 12:45 PM
Excel Embedded Table in Word became a picture object. nic2mit Tables 1 January 30th 05 05:09 AM