Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gary Gary is offline

Default how do I get the chi-square symbol in Word

I can't find the chi square symbol in any of Word's characters. Does it
exist, can anyone tell me?
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: how do I get the chi-square symbol in Word

Yes, the chi-square symbol does exist in Microsoft Word. Here's how you can insert it:
  1. Place your cursor where you want to insert the chi-square symbol.
  2. Click on the "Insert" tab at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on "Symbol" in the "Symbols" section of the ribbon.
  4. In the drop-down menu, select "More Symbols."
  5. In the "Symbol" dialog box, select "Greek and Coptic" from the "Subset" drop-down menu.
  6. Scroll down until you find the chi-square symbol (it looks like an "X" with a small "2" in the upper right corner).
  7. Click on the symbol to select it, then click on the "Insert" button.
  8. The chi-square symbol should now be inserted into your document.

Alternatively, you can use the keyboard shortcut to insert the chi-square symbol. Press and hold the "Alt" key, then type "234" on the numeric keypad (make sure "Num Lock" is on). When you release the "Alt" key, the chi-square symbol should appear.
__________________
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Gary wrote:
I can't find the chi square symbol in any of Word's characters. Does
it exist, can anyone tell me?

The lower case Greek letter chi is available in many common fonts. In the
Insert Symbol dialog, set the font to "normal text", the "From" dropdown
in the lower right to Unicode, and the "Subset" dropdown in the upper right
to Basic Greek; then locate the chi between phi and psi. In recent versions
of Word, instead of using the dialog, you can type the number 03c7 in the
document and press Alt+X to insert the chi.

The "square" part is a superscript 2. You can type the number 2, select it,
and press Ctrl+Shift+= to make it superscript.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
vikram mundra[_2_] vikram mundra[_2_] is offline

You can make it easily and then store it as a little Word file. It works like
this:
1. Open a new Word doc
2. Click on Insert top line and then on Symbol
3. Find the font called Symbol by looking in the drop-down box, and search
for Chi.
4. Insert Chi.
5. Then type 2 after it and highlight just the 2.
6. Go to Format top line and Font and click on Superscript.
7. You now have Chi-square and you can save that for use by Copy-Paste
whenever you need it.

"Gary" wrote:

I can't find the chi square symbol in any of Word's characters. Does it
exist, can anyone tell me?

valenzuela112 valenzuela112 is offline
Junior Member

I will introduce you to an exciting sensation, a very much loved 2D game. Geometry dash is the classic runner series and has many different versions. With each successive level of the game, the difficulty level rises. You have no control over the game's speed. To avoid obstacles, you can only control the direction. Jumping control can be used to avoid the obstacles. To make it more interesting, each barrier has a different set of actions and levels of difficulty.

nesweliyg nesweliyg is offline
Banned

Because reviewers are unlikely to use the same terms often, authors should check at the other essaytyper com as well. They also don't copy and paste the essay writing service evaluations because the companies want them to repeat the same words.