Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nabeel Nabeel is offline

Default how to write cubic meter (m3) in word?

Please help me how to write m3 expression as we write usually with samll 3 on
the top?
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: how to write cubic meter (m3) in word?

To write cubic meter (m3) in Word with a small 3 on the top, you can use the superscript feature. Here's how:
  1. Open a new or existing Word document.
  2. Type "m3" without the superscript.
  3. Highlight the number "3" with your cursor.
  4. On the Home tab, click on the Superscript button (it looks like an "x" with a small "2" above it).
  5. The number "3" should now appear as a superscript above the "m".

Alternatively, you can use the keyboard shortcut "Ctrl + Shift + +" to apply the superscript formatting to the selected text.

That's it! Your expression for cubic meter (m3) with a small 3 on the top is now complete.
__________________
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Format the "3" as superscript.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Nabeel" wrote in message
Please help me how to write m3 expression as we write usually with samll 3
on
the top?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Idaho Word Man Idaho Word Man is offline

An easy keyboard shortcut is to select the 3 and then press Ctrl - Shift - +.

I hope this helps.

Fred

"Nabeel" wrote:

Please help me how to write m3 expression as we write usually with samll 3 on
the top?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] arnishakilla.aziz@gmail.com is offline

it very help me

thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] zina.miklo@gmail.com is offline

On Sunday, 4 October 2009 22:42:01 UTC-6, Nabeel wrote:
Please help me how to write m3 expression as we write usually with samll 3 on
the top?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
José Martínez Martínez José Martínez Martínez is offline

El lunes, 13 de noviembre de 2017, 22:35:34 (UTC+1), escribió:
On Sunday, 4 October 2009 22:42:01 UTC-6, Nabeel wrote:
Please help me how to write m3 expression as we write usually with samll 3 on
the top?

Hi:
Please take at look at: https://wordexperto.com/2016/05/31/a...o-con-formato/
Stallman Stallman is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaho Word Man View Post

"Nabeel" wrote:

Please help me how to write m3 expression as we write usually with samll 3 on
the top?
Works like a charm. Thanks for the info.

Last edited by Stallman : November 1st 21 at 04:23 PM
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] nmahadiali1982@gmail.com is offline

On Monday, October 5, 2009 at 6:42:01 AM UTC+2, Nabeel wrote:
Please help me how to write m3 expression as we write usually with samll 3 on
the top?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] hiren.64@gmail.com is offline

On Monday, 5 October 2009 12:42:01 UTC+8, Nabeel wrote:
Please help me how to write m3 expression as we write usually with samll 3 on
the top?

Hold Alt key and type 0179 will do the trick.

Georgi Hubenov Georgi Hubenov is offline
Junior Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
On Monday, 5 October 2009 12:42:01 UTC+8, Nabeel wrote:
Please help me how to write m3 expression as we write usually with samll 3 on
the top?

Hold Alt key and type 0179 will do the trick.
It worked for me, thank you very much!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] piyaralishah18@gmail.com is offline

On Monday, October 5, 2009 at 11:42:01 AM UTC+7, Nabeel wrote:
Please help me how to write m3 expression as we write usually with samll 3 on
the top?

hold lt key and write 0713
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] waelalkilany2@gmail.com is offline