Mark A.

Default Different users have diffrent views of same document?

I'm not talking about someone having normal view, and another has print
layout view. Three users I know are all using print layout view, same margin
settings, same tools,options settings. One user views a certain page of a
multiple page document one way and let's use this user as a reference point.
The 2nd user views that same page but with 2 lines from the previous page at
the top causing the last two lines that's normally there to shift to the next
page. The third user has a similar effect except just one line is shifted
instead of two. Is there a setting I need to be aware of that needs to be
adjusted for each user?
Jay Freedman

Mark A. wrote:
I'm not talking about someone having normal view, and another has
print layout view. Three users I know are all using print layout
view, same margin settings, same tools,options settings. One user
views a certain page of a multiple page document one way and let's
use this user as a reference point. The 2nd user views that same page
but with 2 lines from the previous page at the top causing the last
two lines that's normally there to shift to the next page. The third
user has a similar effect except just one line is shifted instead of
two. Is there a setting I need to be aware of that needs to be
adjusted for each user?

You need to get them all to use the same printer driver, regardless of
whether they have access to the same physical printer. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/TextReflow.htm for details.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman