forty9erled

Default ~wrd0211.tmp file

Hello,

I was working on a research paper when I noticed that as I typed, text in
word was slow to appear, making me think something was wrong with my PC. So I
did a "Save As.." and named it melanie2.doc. then rebooted my PC. When my PC
came back up I reopened my doc when I noticed that all my text was missing.
Please help, I've already tried the Recovery option in word and I get the
same results, my melanie2.doc, but no text, as if I saved a blank doc.

Thanks so much,

Melanie