Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Cheryl Cheryl is offline

Default My table won't break lines across pages

I'm creating a template for students to use in creating a lesson plan that
uses a 2-column strategy. We all are frustrated because even though the
"Allow Row to break across pages" is enabled, typing in a column just
continues out of sight below the bottom of the page--no new page begins. I
have tried turning every option I can think of off and on, but nothing
changes. Can anyone help?
--
Cheryl
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

In Word 2002 or 2003, right-click on the table and then left-click on
Table Properties | Table tab | Text wrapping: None | OK.

Cheryl wrote:

I'm creating a template for students to use in creating a lesson plan that
uses a 2-column strategy. We all are frustrated because even though the
"Allow Row to break across pages" is enabled, typing in a column just
continues out of sight below the bottom of the page--no new page begins. I
have tried turning every option I can think of off and on, but nothing
changes. Can anyone help?

Table of content does not break over 2 pages psl2006 Tables 2 September 19th 06 02:31 PM
Keep lines in a table from repeating across page break James Covey Tables 3 August 22nd 06 04:21 PM
No page break lines Aurora Page Layout 1 July 10th 06 01:00 PM
Word table won't break across pages cynjazz Tables 7 November 8th 05 09:40 AM
How do I break my table into separate pages Tonyairlie Microsoft Word Help 1 August 28th 05 10:43 PM