GKW in GA

Default renumbering a lists

When I right click on a list that I want to re-number, sometimes the
renumbering option is not on the menu
Klaus Linke

Are you sure it's autonumbering, and not typed-in text or field numbering
(... use Alt+F9 to toggle field codes)?

Regards,
Klaus

"GKW in GA" wrote:
When I right click on a list that I want to re-number, sometimes the
renumbering option is not on the menu

Klaus Linke

My next guess would be that the numbered paragraph is somewhere special,
where a different context menu kicks in (say, in a table)?
If you have "Numbering and Bullets..." on the context menu, "Restart
numbering" is still only one click away.

If that isn't it, and nobody else has a bright idea, you could mail me a
sample. My mail address isn't mungled ).

Regards,
Klaus