Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tamera Terndrup Tamera Terndrup is offline

Default inserting arrows for instructional documents

I cannot find a way to easily insert arrows to point to important items in my
instructional documents in 07. Please help!
--
Working to bridge the gap between how students live and how they learn.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

There are arrow characters in various fonts; Wingdings 3 is nothing but
arrows. Or you can draw an arrow as a drawing object.

http://word.mvps.org

"Tamera Terndrup" wrote in message
I cannot find a way to easily insert arrows to point to important items in
my
instructional documents in 07. Please help!
--
Working to bridge the gap between how students live and how they learn.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
trip_to_tokyo[_2_] trip_to_tokyo[_2_] is offline

WORD 2007

Insert / Illustrations group / Shapes / just click on the arrow that you
want in this section / then click (and drag) in the document where you want
it.

Thanks.

"Tamera Terndrup" wrote:

I cannot find a way to easily insert arrows to point to important items in my
instructional documents in 07. Please help!
--
Working to bridge the gap between how students live and how they learn.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You might want to investigate SnagIt to annotate graphical representations
of your work You will see many examples of its use on my web site e.g.
http://www.gmayor.com/individual_merge_letters.htm