The Amati Foundation

Default Import PDF file into Word document

I have a book that I've written and want to insert the cover (PDF format)
into the first page of the Word document. I can't for the life of me figure
out how to accomplish this. Certainly Microsoft has figured out how to let
people insert PDFs into Word.

Any ideas? Thanks.
Mary Sauer

Insert, object...

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"The Amati Foundation" wrote in
message ...
I have a book that I've written and want to insert the cover (PDF format)
into the first page of the Word document. I can't for the life of me figure
out how to accomplish this. Certainly Microsoft has figured out how to let
people insert PDFs into Word.

Any ideas? Thanks.

How do I create a Word form like corel WP merge documents? dlee_at_mmsgov Microsoft Word Help 2 October 8th 05 06:29 AM
Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
Boiletplates from Word Perfect linda Microsoft Word Help 1 January 28th 05 06:37 PM
Converted document from WordPerfect. New footnotes are not being. C Lowman Microsoft Word Help 1 January 26th 05 11:19 PM
Continuous breaks convert to next page breaks Jennifer Hunt Microsoft Word Help 2 December 30th 04 06:45 PM