Eric19791

Default Word 2003 pro Font Sizes Display and Print too large

When i select a font size (say 12 point for example) the size that actually
displays and prints from my computer is larger than what I selected (14
points for the example of originally selecting 12 points). When I open the
document on a different computer (same operating system and Office version)
the fonts display and print correctly. I have tried doing a fix with the
disk, I have tried replacing the normal.doc but nothing helps.