Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
alexia alexia is offline

Default word 2007 ...ı cannot type even a letter! please help!

A message appears on the bottom of my page wnen ı try to write in my word
2007 doc. Any doc. written in the same program has the same problem: It says:
The modification is not allowed because the selection is locked?
What am I suppose to do?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default word 2007 ...i cannot type even a letter! please help!

Assuming you have heeded the warnings to activate the application, you are
supposed to buy the program as the trial has expired.

A message appears on the bottom of my page wnen i try to write in my