Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stumped Teacher Stumped Teacher is offline

Default Teacher Needs Help: Long Division Symbol in Word 2007

Does anyone know where the long division symbol is in Equation Editor for
Word 2007? I've used it in Word 2000, but the new version has got me stumped.

Long division in Word 2007 SWitte Microsoft Word Help 4 September 22nd 07 06:56 AM
how to illustrate long division in word viper New Users 6 May 28th 07 05:48 PM
long division viper New Users 1 May 24th 07 06:38 PM
is there a division symbol. As in a maths division symbol CupCake Microsoft Word Help 3 November 15th 05 12:38 AM
Make math long division boxes in Microsoft Word Jack Microsoft Word Help 1 May 13th 05 05:42 AM