Georgia

Default How can I get auto numbering to default to the left margin?

Our autonumbering defaults to .5 and we want it to be at 0 (left margin). We
can move lists over manually but we would like it to default at 0.

Use the List Number style instead of the Numbering button on the toolbar.
This will give you the formatting you want as well as more stable numbering,
and using styles is better document creation practice in any case.