sabrinaputeri

Default subscribe to which newsgroup

I have a posting about WORD in this forum under "Discussions in Word General
Questions" . My question is which newsgroup should I subscribe so that when
I open the OE6, I can see my posting as well as all those who responded to my
post.

At the moment, when I open my OE6, there are so many newsgroups under
'microsoft public.... and no description to tell you which particular topic
it is covering. I can do it by guess work, that is to go thru everyone of
them but thought there must be a easy way than guess work. Appreciate if
someone can response, thanks

sabrinaputeri

I subscribed to this newsgroup. However, it only downloaded 3 days of
postings, 7-10 aug. How can I increase the number of days that I can download
as I have a posting in this newsgroup on the 6th. In fact, my opening post
for this particular enquiry is not even downloaded, why is that? Thanks

sabrinaputeri wrote:
I have a posting about WORD in this forum under "Discussions in Word
General Questions" . My question is which newsgroup should I
subscribe so that when I open the OE6, I can see my posting as well
as all those who responded to my post.

At the moment, when I open my OE6, there are so many newsgroups under
'microsoft public.... and no description to tell you which particular
topic it is covering. I can do it by guess work, that is to go thru
everyone of them but thought there must be a easy way than guess
work. Appreciate if someone can response, thanks

Graham Mayor

Because of the huge amount of traffic in this group, you need to reset the
group and allow it to download all the headers. There will be thousands so
this could take some time. Mark all as read then set the synchronisation to
download new messages. You will need to access regularly or this could
become a chore.