Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default The Arrogance of Microsoft

Yeah, how dare they not do your homework for you! Bad company!

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"J Walker" wrote in message
The Arrogance of Microsoft

This just shows how little Microsoft actually cares about its customer
base.
If they had any concern at all they would have included the classic UI,
rather than forcing us to purchase it for an additional $29 from some
third
party. What arrogance!

I am so sorry that I upgraded. Ive used Word for just about 20 years now
and I am an absolute fool for trusting MS. I should have done more
research
before buying.

Microsoft clearly does not care about its long time customers.

"Tom B" wrote:

How do we turn on the old menu bar in word 2007? Without it office 2007
will
cost far to much to implement because employee's will need to be
retrained.

Collapsing Word Menu Enn Tables 0 October 19th 06 10:43 AM
How do I enable greyed-out Tools menu options? Almost Italian Microsoft Word Help 5 February 27th 06 04:22 AM
how to enable menu bar in word2000 ramesh Microsoft Word Help 2 September 9th 05 10:31 AM
How to enable (custom built) toolbar menu bvuk Microsoft Word Help 3 September 4th 05 09:38 PM
Global template: Custom menu is slow? HJ Microsoft Word Help 4 February 21st 05 09:55 PM