Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bianca Sergueeva

Default How do I use the NEXT merge field more than once in the same doc?

I would like to use the NEXT merge field to retrieve next rows of more than
on merge field but it seems that it's impossible. Is that right?

How do I omit an empty date merge field? Phildeman Microsoft Word Help 5 June 13th 05 03:29 PM
Includetext Merge Field Jan Mailmerge 1 April 19th 05 01:36 AM
Enhance merge to email feature of word with cc: merge field. Efficeint Word User Mailmerge 2 April 5th 05 05:05 AM
Home Phone field not getting picked up in Merge Cathleen McGuire Mailmerge 4 January 7th 05 03:13 AM
suppress invalid merge field word 2003 Mike Mailmerge 3 December 9th 04 11:13 AM