Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
MelSmith MelSmith is offline

Default Cursor stuck in middle of page

Hello,
I have an unusual issue with Word. My cursor seems to be lodged in the
middle of the page and I can not figure out how to make it return to the top
of the page. This is on opening a new blank page or any page actually. I have
checked HELP and not found the way to correct it. Is there a way to return
the margins, cursors etc to a factory setting (as is when installed) or do i
need to uninstall and reinstall?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Word 2007 - Page Layout Page Setup Layout Vertical Alignment Top
Word up to 2007 - File Page Setup Layout Vertical Alignment Top