Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Tabuk

Default Page prints with more data that document

I'm trying to print a document with several tables. I format the document so
no table is split between pages yet when I go to my printers print preview I
end up with the tables split and it prints as per printer view not word view.
All layouts in word have the page breaks in the same place [ie so no table is
split between pages]. The printer seems to be printing more data per page and
breaking up the tables. I have the same page size on document and printer
page setup.

Using a canon pixma IP6000D

Any help will be appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi Tabuk,

Generally, a problem like this indicates the printer driver isn't integrating
correctly with Word. You could try updating the printer driver from the
manufacturer's website.

You could also put your tables in FRAMES (from the Forms toolbar). A table in a
frame cannot break over to another page.

I'm trying to print a document with several tables. I format the document so
no table is split between pages yet when I go to my printers print preview I
end up with the tables split and it prints as per printer view not word view.
All layouts in word have the page breaks in the same place [ie so no table is
split between pages]. The printer seems to be printing more data per page and
breaking up the tables. I have the same page size on document and printer
page setup.

Using a canon pixma IP6000D

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland