Aleta Aleta is offline
Junior Member

Default Changing page color for a letter/ adding textures.

I am working on a Reunion letter for my family and want to change the page color or make it textured. It shows up but will not print out. The Words print, but not the color or the texture [I've tried both]. Can anyone help me??
Aleta
allisonpaige allisonpaige is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleta View Post
I am working on a Reunion letter for my family and want to change the page color or make it textured. It shows up but will not print out. The Words print, but not the color or the texture [I've tried both]. Can anyone help me??
Aleta
i`m having the same issue right now and can`t seem to figure it out myself. can anyone post a solution for us? thank you in advance