Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
tdarcman tdarcman is offline

Default Free trial Microsoft Office 2007 verif key they sent is not valid

I signed up for a 60 day free trial of Microsoft Office 2007. They sent me a
25 digit verification key to use, and it is invalid when I try to edit some
word documents that I already have. The documents come up as Read Only
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Are you able to open a new document and save it?

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"tdarcman" wrote in message
I signed up for a 60 day free trial of Microsoft Office 2007. They sent me
25 digit verification key to use, and it is invalid when I try to edit
some
word documents that I already have. The documents come up as Read Only

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_2_] Gordon[_2_] is offline

"tdarcman" wrote in message
I signed up for a 60 day free trial of Microsoft Office 2007. They sent me
25 digit verification key to use, and it is invalid when I try to edit
some
word documents that I already have. The documents come up as Read Only

Have you activated the trial?
(In Word for example do Office Button-Word Options-Resources-Activate)

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level