Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
jennyR jennyR is offline

Default how do i change a picture to a jpeg format

I am using 2007 and have a picture saved in word. I need to change it to jpeg
so that it can be used to create a picture on a t-shirt. How do I do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

See http://www.gmayor.com/extract_images_from_word.htm

http://word.mvps.org

"JennyR" wrote in message
I am using 2007 and have a picture saved in word. I need to change it to
jpeg
so that it can be used to create a picture on a t-shirt. How do I do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Reitanos Reitanos is offline

Save as web page works well. Just remember to clean up the trash
afterward.