How do you put cubed or squared after a number

Old December 16th 19, 11:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

Default How do you put cubed or squared after a number

On Tuesday, November 3, 2009 at 2:55:01 PM UTC-5, Caroline wrote:
Trying to put numbers into a table and want to put a cubed number how do you
get the litte 3?

Old December 17th 19, 10:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ammammata

Il giorno Tue 17 Dec 2019 12:13:28a, ** ha inviato su
microsoft.public.word.docmanagement il messaggio
. Vediamo cosa
ha scritto:

On Tuesday, November 3, 2009 at 2:55:01 PM UTC-5, Caroline wrote:
Trying to put numbers into a table and want to put a cubed number how
do you get the litte 3?

I hope you found the way in these TEN years...

--
/-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ T /-\
-=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- - -=-
Old December 23rd 19, 05:40 AM
ShifaliSharma ShifaliSharma is offline

Great Information was very useful for me..

https://hyderabad.crbtech.in/program...ing-programme/
Old February 23rd 20, 10:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

i don't know

Old February 27th 20, 05:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Thursday, 8 December 2016 18:13:14 UTC, wrote:
When I attempt ctrl+shift+plus it only changes my screen resolution. has this been changed or am I somehow using a different keyset?

same
Old February 27th 20, 06:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter T. Daniels

See the answer I gave to that message when it was posted more than three years ago. It appears immediately after.