How to edit add-ons panel in word 2010 created in word 2000

Old March 18th 20, 07:04 AM
alexxmore alexxmore is offline

Default How to edit add-ons panel in word 2010 created in word 2000

We created our own normal with macroses a few year ago. But in word 2010 which we uses now we can not edit this panel. For example, to add new item in this menu. Maybe you know is it possible to edit this panel or we can use only ribbon interface and use only own panel?