double quotes do not display until space bar is pressed

Old July 15th 05, 01:09 PM
muzzab

Default double quotes do not display until space bar is pressed

I have a Toshiba P20 laptop. When I type " it does not display until I press
the space bar or type the next character
Old July 15th 05, 01:55 PM
Shauna Kelly

Hi Muzzab

This isn't a Word setting. In the Control Panel, in Regional Settings, make
sure you have chosen the right keyboard for your language.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

Old March 24th 20, 07:58 AM
Aidetleton Aidetleton is offline
Banned

Although this will show you the method of using the double space bar when we have no other option to put the double quotes. In other words https://topamericanwriters.com/essayshark-com-review/ is there to clear our all confusion.