Remove Hidden Data Tool again

Old May 25th 06, 06:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Remove Hidden Data Tool again

I am adding my question here to see if there is a solution. I receive the
error message "An error occurred while trying to launch the Remove Hidden
Data tool. Try reinstalling." I have removed the tool in the Control panel
"Add/Remove Programs" wizard, restarted, downloaded and reinstalled the tool,
restarted, launched Word and still get the error. What is happening here?

Has anyone solved this dilema?

Old May 26th 06, 04:32 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Are you using the latest version available for download?

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

Old March 12th 20, 12:24 PM
Karlnson Karlnson is offline

Remove hidden data tool again due to some restrictions. These restrictions from author of the page and it is not possible to go against all of these restrictions which are done with a pure instructions which come through top essay writing companies. So before share anything you have to read these whole which is necessary.