help on ms word printing paper resize (destination paper)

Old February 12th 05, 05:01 PM
Ahsan

Default help on ms word printing paper resize (destination paper)

pls help me resize my printing destination paper to a non-standard size
15"x7"

i want to print on a paper this size
Old February 12th 05, 10:07 PM
Doug Robbins

From the File menu, select Page Setup and then go to the Paper tab and from
the Paper size pull down, select Custom size and then enter your dimensions
into the Width and Height controls.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP