Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
W Greene W Greene is offline

Default Find and replace Hidden text in word

Hi
How can I carry out a Find a replace of Hidden text from one style to
another in word 2003
Willie
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Press Ctrl+Shift+8 to display hidden text, and then you can search for
it.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"W Greene" wrote in message
Hi
How can I carry out a Find a replace of Hidden text from one style
to another in word 2003
Willie

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
W Greene[_2_] W Greene[_2_] is offline

Hi
I know how to display the hidden text but how do I search for any text which
is set as hidden via the Find and Replace dialog?

"W Greene" wrote in message
Hi
How can I carry out a Find a replace of Hidden text from one style
to another in word 2003
Willie

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

With hidden text displayed, click Edit | Replace. In the dialog box,
click the More button. With the cursor in the "Find what box," click
the Format button, click Font, and select the "Hidden" attribute.
Confirm with OK. Proceed in a simliar way to set the desired options
for "Replace with."

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP