Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
KarnieM

Default Create example of my template styles in the Style Gallery

I want to create a Gallery Example and a Gallery Style Sample of my template
styles for the Style Gallery. I know it's something to do with creating
autotext entries, but somehow it's not working for me. Can anyone give me
step by step instructions for this process? Thank you.
Karnie