rekadog

Default How do I automaticaly choose a laserjet output bin in Word?

How do I automaticaly choose a laserjet output bin in Word? I would like
envelopes to come out the back bin.

I don't think Word provides any way to choose the output bin--only the input
tray.

"rekadog" wrote in message
How do I automaticaly choose a laserjet output bin in Word? I would like
envelopes to come out the back bin.

Graham Mayor

As Suzanne says this may not be possible, but you could investigate the use
of PRINT fields to send the PCL or Postscript commands directly to the
printer from the document.

rekadog wrote:
How do I automaticaly choose a laserjet output bin in Word? I would
like envelopes to come out the back bin.

Rekadog

"rekadog" wrote in message
How do I automaticaly choose a laserjet output bin in Word? I would like
envelopes to come out the back bin.

Thank you. Do you think it is possible in VBA?

rekadog wrote:
How do I automaticaly choose a laserjet output bin in Word? I would
like envelopes to come out the back bin.

Thanks for your help. I got the PCL codes from HP and they woked using a print field.

macro in word js Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 03:01 AM
Macro that will add the file path & date to Word footnotes? Rich P Microsoft Word Help 2 December 15th 04 07:49 PM