Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
spitfire spitfire is offline

Default Style automatically creates a yellow highlight.

I currently have a style based upon another style (grey background, dark grey
text). All this style does is just change the font to bold, italics, and a
different color. However, every time I close and reopen the document, I have
a bright yellow background to where ever I applied this style. The preview
doesn't show the background and style inspector says nothing about a yellow
background. However it keeps on showing. Any clues?

Regards,
Spitfire
Word 2007 SP2 (Enterprise Retail)