Wyoh

Default comments vanish from Reviewing Pane

In Word 2003, I have sporadic issues with comments disappearing from the
Reviewing Pane as I am typing them. Sometimes the comment is completely gone.
At other times, the text is retained in a ScreenTip. To date, I have been
unable to discern any patterns that would (a) explain the vanishing text or
(b) differentiate between when ScreenTips do and do not continue to display
the comment text.

Thanks,
Wyoh