Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike Shahabi Mike Shahabi is offline

Default how to hide the header on the first page?

I tried the Microsift help and it sent me a link to a memo that I cannot see??!
Please give me writtn instructions.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
faerie_bel faerie_bel is offline

File -- Page Setup -- Layout tab

Check "Different First Page"

"Mike Shahabi" wrote:

I tried the Microsift help and it sent me a link to a memo that I cannot see??!
Please give me writtn instructions.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Set a different first page header (page setup)
See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm

Mike Shahabi wrote:
I tried the Microsift help and it sent me a link to a memo that I
cannot see??! Please give me writtn instructions.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

(Great timing - I actually need those directions for this weekend and didn't
have the link saved.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Mike Shahabi wrote:
I tried the Microsift help and it sent me a link to a memo that I
cannot see??! Please give me writtn instructions.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ron Ron is offline

Audio course Header and footers:
Who Cares Who Dares Who Wins