Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Diana Diana is offline

Default Can a Rule include an "or" statement? (Word 2003)

I would like to create a rule to include two different strings of words, but
with "or" instead of "and". Is this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

In what context?

Diana wrote:
I would like to create a rule to include two different strings of
words, but with "or" instead of "and". Is this possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Diana Diana is offline

I am trying to, in one rule, look for e-mails that include "File Request" or
"Files Needed by" in the subject line and move them into a subfolder under my
Inbox. I can include "and" but I dont see anything for "or".

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

In what context?