Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lawsonfred lawsonfred is offline

Default Double spacing on labels

In Word 2007, when I print a label or envelope it double spaces it - why?
How do I have paragraph spacing in the letter as normal and no paragraph
spacing in the labels and envelopes?
I would have thought MS would have got this right by now.
I keep spending money updating and it just seems to get more complicated
rather than easier.
Fred Lawson, Edinburgh

double spacing Selby Microsoft Word Help 2 June 14th 07 06:05 PM
Double Spacing Jen Microsoft Word Help 1 January 25th 07 07:54 AM
My document is double spacing but paragrah spacing is set at singl Double Spacing Microsoft Word Help 2 October 9th 06 07:35 PM
Double Spacing Allison Microsoft Word Help 2 January 13th 05 02:17 AM
Get rid of Double Spacing Al Franz New Users 2 December 2nd 04 12:20 AM