Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Saluki Saluki is offline

Default create link from document within text to document in appendix.

I'm working on an office manual with a table of contents and appendix. You
can press ctrl enter in the toc to go directly to the table of contents.

My boss wants me to create a link between the attachement referenced in the
text of the manual and the attachment in the appendix.

Does anyone know how to do this.