Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cathy Knight Cathy Knight is offline

Default Close a document - Word2007 - AAAaaarrrggghhhhh!

Using 07 for the first time - hating it. Cannot see how to close the
document. "Help" is no help. Hate the new toolbar. Glad it's Friday. Can
someone tell me how to close this document????????? Many thanks.
--
Cathy Knight
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

CTRL+F4
Look for lots more options behind the Pizza button (top left)

Cathy Knight wrote:
Using 07 for the first time - hating it. Cannot see how to close the
document. "Help" is no help. Hate the new toolbar. Glad it's Friday.
Can someone tell me how to close this document????????? Many thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Either use the Microsoft Office Button (top left - pizza button) to display
the Office menu. Does the Red cross (top right) not work?

"Cathy Knight" wrote:

Using 07 for the first time - hating it. Cannot see how to close the
document. "Help" is no help. Hate the new toolbar. Glad it's Friday. Can
someone tell me how to close this document????????? Many thanks.
--
Cathy Knight

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Found this that may help with the transition.
http://office.microsoft.com/assistan...HA100744321033

"Cathy Knight" wrote:

Using 07 for the first time - hating it. Cannot see how to close the
document. "Help" is no help. Hate the new toolbar. Glad it's Friday. Can
someone tell me how to close this document????????? Many thanks.
--
Cathy Knight

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cathy Knight Cathy Knight is offline

Heavens to Mergatroid. Who knew? Dean and Graham - you're the best. Thanks
so much for your help. You've saved my weekend and probably my marriage.
--
Cathy Knight

"Cathy Knight" wrote:

Using 07 for the first time - hating it. Cannot see how to close the
document. "Help" is no help. Hate the new toolbar. Glad it's Friday. Can
someone tell me how to close this document????????? Many thanks.
--
Cathy Knight

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
hating mircosoft right now hating mircosoft right now is offline

Do happen to have something like this for Access or Excel? This is great. I
can never find anything in 2007.

"Cathy Knight" wrote:

Using 07 for the first time - hating it. Cannot see how to close the
document. "Help" is no help. Hate the new toolbar. Glad it's Friday. Can
someone tell me how to close this document????????? Many thanks.
--
Cathy Knight

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://www.officelabs.com/projects/s...s/default.aspx