Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
paultsouris paultsouris is offline

Default How can I move a picture to my pictures file as a picture?

I would like to move a picture from office word to a folder outside office
like in my pictures folder and have it displayed as a picture not as a word
document.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF TF is offline

Use SaveAs and choose HTML. That will split your document into text (HTML)
and separate files for each graphic (Jpeg).

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

news