Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sueb sueb is offline

Default how do I move a picture around in my document?

I've inserted a picture (and/orclip art) in my document (Word 2007) and I'm
not able to drag it in order to move it. The only option I seem to have is
to rotate it with the green circle on the top of the box. How can I move the
picture freely around the page so I can get it where I want it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Richard in AZ Richard in AZ is offline

Select the picture with the right mouse button and choose format. Then set it for tight (or square)
wrap and you will be able to drag it around the document.