Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Laura low-tech

Default Help, My Microsoft Word and Excel got accidentally deleted!

I just updated my Microsoft Office to the 2003 version. After updating, I
noticed that the MS Excel and MS Word icons disappeared from the desktop! I
have no idea why this is happening. I do know that my version of Word was
2000 and I have a Windows XP operating system. I can't remember what version
of Excel I originally had. What do I do to get these programs back? Is
there a way? And if not, what is the cheapest way of purchasing them if
that's what it amounts to.
I also did the search files and folders on my hard drive and they weren't
found there either.