Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
knickgnat knickgnat is offline

Default no audio on training session

Just tried the three course training for Word 2007...feel stupid but there is
no audio with this training...is this correct...I have Microsoft windows
media player installed and have experienced no problems on other sites with
playing media...can anyone tell me what's going on? thanks for any
info....Michelle
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Well it would be stupid without speech unless you are watching something
other than the MS training linked from the Get Started Tab on the Word
Ribbon? It even has a volume control!

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP